Voting Terms & Conditions
- All votes must be posted through the official Songlines Music Awards website (www.songlines.co.uk/music-awards) by midnight, GMT, on Thursday January 31, 2014.
- Only one vote for each category per person. Voters are allowed to vote on all four categories - Best Artist, Best Group, Cross-Cultural Collaboration and Newcomer.
- As result of feedback from last year’s voting, it’s now possible to vote in one or more categories only - and not necessarily all four. Simply select 'Pass' at the top of the scroll down menu on either of the four categories.
- Managers, promoters and record companies or anyone who has a professional interest in a particular artist or group are not allowed to vote for them.
- Songlines reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- Songlines and/or its suppliers, cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- Songlines reserves the right to discount any votes which it judges to be made outside the rules of the contest and to disqualify an artist for whom such votes are cast.
- Voters will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to being bound by them by casting a vote.
- Songlines' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.