Songlines Music Travel: The Booking Process
The ten steps from looking at this website to taking off on a tour.
1. First of all select a tour, or more than one if you wish, that interests you. You can contact us on +44 (0)1992 579 697 to check availability. If space is available we will hold an option for you for three working days to allow you to fill in your booking form.
2. If you have any questions about the tour that interests you, please discuss this with our staff as they are your first point of call.
3. Fill in our booking form and return it to us at:
Songlines Music Travel,
The Tailor-Made Groups Company,
Coopersale Hall Farm,
Essex CM16 7PE
Alternatively, call us on 01992 579 697 and pay with a credit or debit card. The deposit is 10% of the cost of the tour or £60, whichever is greater.
4. Insurance is compulsory on all of our tours. You may purchase insurance from a provider of your choice, but it must include as a minimum medical repatriation cover of £5m or more. If you want airport car parking, click here to link up with our service, or if you want to use an airport hotel before an early flight, click here to link up with our hotel-booking service.
5. Check that your passport will be valid for six months after you return to the UK and has sufficient pages blank to use on this trip. Check if you need a visa for your destination country as regulations change without warning even we may not know immediately of a change, so it is always best to check with the relevant Embassy or Consulate. If you need a visa and do not want the hassle of arranging this yourself, simply click here to link up with the visa company.
6. We work closely with the Travel Industry Carbon Offset Scheme. If you want to use their services, just click here.
7. The confirmation of your booking and invoice will be despatched within three working days of receipt of the booking form. This will be forwarded to you at the email address shown on your booking form or, mailed by post if you do not show an email contact on your booking form.
8. Ten weeks before departure you will receive your final invoice. This is payable not later than eight weeks prior to departure.
9. Your air ticket or e-ticket details (if your arrangements include flights) together with your final documents will be posted to you two weeks before departure.
10. On departure day check: you have your passport (with visa if relevant); your travel insurance documents; your air ticket or e-ticket details; your airport car- parking and/or airport hotel voucher (if relevant) and any other documents. We recommend you leave for the airport with plenty of time for a two-hour check-in.
Enjoy your holiday!
For information and reservations, call Songlines Music Travel on 01992 579697